I am excited to announce the addition of the new Education section of our website. The purpose of this section is to feature relevant educational materials developed by the members of our division, such as text books, massive open online courses, and course content. It can be a great starting point for students and professionals learning new topics within process systems engineering, or for instructors looking for course materials.
Currently our section features:
- Textbook: Statistics for Chemical and Process Engineers by Yuri Shardt (Waterloo)
- Textbook: Fault Tolerant Process Control: Methods and Applications by Prashant Mhaskar (McMaster), Jinfeng Liu (Alberta), and Panagiotis Christofides,(UCLA)
- Free Textbook and course content: Process Control: Designing Processes and Control Systems for Dynamic Performance by Tom Marlin (McMaster)
- Free Textbook and massive open online course: Process Improvement Using Data by Kevin Dunn (TU Delft)
- Textbook: Optimal Control for Chemical Engineers by Simant Upreti (Ryerson)
- Textbook: Process Modeling and Simulation for Chemical Engineers by Simant Upreti (Ryerson)
If you have developed textbooks, online courses, workshops, or course material that you would like to share, please let me know!
Check it out here: http://syscon.mcmaster.ca/?page_id=217
Chair, Systems and Control Division